"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage;
do not be afraid, nor be dismayed,
for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9

Thursday, April 7

New Looks!

This is going to be very short...but any ways, I have now change the look of my new blog I hope you like!
Do you think it might have to much purple? Well I tried to put in some blue, but it did not look good at all, then I tried to put in some pink and looks good! But now I think it looks really girly but I guess that's ok!

So let me now what you think and comment on this to let me now if you like the new look...oh and yes this is the same old blog, but I will let you know that I will probably be posting a lot more poetry!

Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylor Swift, Picture To Burn

ELO, Don't Bring Me Down