"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage;
do not be afraid, nor be dismayed,
for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9

Wednesday, April 6

Spring Is Here by Clara J



Spring is here, spring is here
No more need for snow gear!
No more snow
And no more cold

The trees will bring leaves
And we shall shed are sleeves
The lilac will bloom
So there shall be no more gloom

The songs of Joy shall be song
The shouts of praise shall be broung
We shall hear those who sing
The songs that we bring

This is a poem that I have written please tell me what you think... 'cause I don't do very much of poetry... I took a class like three years ago on it and this is the first I have done sence then please tell me what you think.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylor Swift, Picture To Burn

ELO, Don't Bring Me Down