"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage;
do not be afraid, nor be dismayed,
for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9

Thursday, April 7

Someday Soon

Someday I will see the light
One day it will turn out right
Soon this will be a quote
But for now its just my vote,
That the love of God will continue to show
And that are heart and soul will start to glow
That we spread are Joy, and are sorrows die
That we spread are love, and we shall not cry
For now we hug
And soon we will love


Allright this is another poem that I have written, I may not be good at jokes, but I think I am starting to see a talent!

What are some of your talents, I would love to hear about them! Maybe I will make them into a poem (with your approval of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylor Swift, Picture To Burn

ELO, Don't Bring Me Down