"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage;
do not be afraid, nor be dismayed,
for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9

Saturday, April 9

What We Really Need by: Clara J

Will light ever appear
For those who are so near?
Will there ever be love and compassion
For those who take no action?

All day long we are gloomy and we mope
Is there anyone close that holds the hope?
The hope that we all need
That will make us grow up like a weed

There is only one that I know of
The only one that I know will love
He is my one and only, He is Jesus Christ
He has saved me from death, and given me life

He is the only one that can save of my sin
He opens the gates of heaven wide just to let me in
Even when I am alone, He is always there
No matter what anyone says or cares

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylor Swift, Picture To Burn

ELO, Don't Bring Me Down